Friday, July 30, 2010

The Pirate Adventures - Based off the actual topic on the Underground

For those of you who visited, or is actually a member on The Underground, you probably know what this is already. If not, then you can view the actual topic here. This is simply a continuation of the thread, written by myself and other members who have participated in it and wish to join. If you'd like to become a member, e-mail me at: dwibble77@gmail.com or send me a message via Blogger. Thanks for reading and waiting as I get this new blog set up.

Sincerely,
Sir Dwibble, Captain of the Blatherstrike.

7 comments:

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

Hmm...I'm not sure if it's my computer or what, but whenever I click on the link titled "here" I keep getting booted off blogger and it won't sign me back in. :S I've got a question for you though, is this pirate thingy going to be on The Underground or on this blog? If it's on this blog, how is that going to work? (I'm not sure if my other comment got sent off or not...hopefully this one goes through XD)

Squeaks.

Dwibble said...

OK, Squeaks. I think I've got the link to function right now. I accidentally pasted in code that led to my profile, so that might be why it was weird.

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

Awesome, it works now; so how is this whole thing going to work? This story to be created...since a blog is not a forum. ?

Squeaks.

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

haha, ok, I think I get this...I'd love to become a member! Uhh...but how do I do it?

Dwibble said...

Just create a character on the Pirate Adventures topic, and then you're in!

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

Ah, so we have to do this on the Underground then?

Pathfinder said...

Ah, memories... Good times, those battle threads.